A sunny, cool morning is a great time to go into the forests for mushrooms! Almost like a toy and a 2 in 1, these baskets can be used together or separately. Handcrafted with natural undyed cotton cords and contrasting linen color stitching. You can combine it with its larger version, the Mushroom Mum's Basket!
(09) Mama Mushroom basket
97% cotton 3% other fibers - Base: recycled cotton.
- This is a handcrafted product, cared for in every detail. Each piece is unique, which is why small variations in color and shape may occur.
- This product meets all quality and safety standards for children. It has ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 18001 and AITEX certificates.
- This rug is made with the Loop technique and the Cut-Pile technique: With the Loop technique the yarn is not cut, but continues through the carpet forming small loops. Carpets designed with this technique: "This carpet is made with the loop stitch technique: the thread is not cut, but continues through the carpet forming small loops. Carpets designed with this technique:
• They are more resistant to the passage of people.
• Releases less lint. If you have pets at home, we recommend using rugs made with techniques other than Loop, such as cut pile.
- All of our products are made from 100% natural fibers. As a result, carpets can lose lint after washing, this will decrease when vacuuming (low to moderate intensity). If you want to know more about our production techniques, click here
- It is environmentally friendly. No toxic or polluting dye is used.
- Select a low spin if the rug has braids, bangs, or pom poms.
- Suitable for heated floors.
- Made in India.